Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday, November 1, All Saints Day.

Morning, if you can't tell from the post, I am a catholic.

I won't try to convert you, but I will voice my beliefs, and hope that the spirit will help you see the Truth.

It's now November 1st, I've cleaned up from breakfast, and figured out dinner, (have to put it together when I get back from church).

So as I stand here in the kitchen with a broken foot, watching the time, wondering if last night was in fact the fall time change, I am hoping to manage anothier 2000 words in the story this afternoon, then again tonight if I can.  I'd like to be at an official 6000 words for the Nanowrimo by tomorrow morning.

whoops, there goes the littlest one, he's kinda grumpy, I'm going to have to feed him again before we leave for church, and I have about 45 minutes.  I guess I'll stop screwing around here and go deal with that.

Until later.

Ardal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous