Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a dream

Morning, it's now 1:35 am and I'm working again, trying to get somebody's processing completed for them, so that they won't be late on their remittances.

But that's not what I'm writing tonight on.

I have a dream.  Oh, and I'm likely sleeping on the couch again.

Anyhow, the dream is to build a sailboat of significant size, 40-50 foot is a good range, for my wife and I to retreat to when the mood strikes.

I'm not really sure what the intention of stating such a dream publicly was, maybe when I read it later on I'll be able to put more useful words to it.  Right now I'm tired, it's 2 hours until full sun-up and I've gotta get up and do it all again...

Anyhow.

g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous