Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shifting Priorities, Changing Perspectives

I've been a grouch, grumpy and resentful of my life, and all the people in it.  And that's not fair to those people whom I have to share air and energy space with.

So, to my wife, I'm sorry for my attitude of late, I see the error of my ways, and God willing, I will keep the focus foremost in my mind, and try to let go of all the other negative crap.  I know you're life is as hard as mine, Heck I hear the issues I'm grumbling about coming out of your mouth more often than mine, so I will do what I can to make your travels through this difficult period easier in whatever manner I may.

And to my eldest son, I really don't know where to start guy.  I am sorry about last night, I was short tempered and that was not fair to you.  You did good about cleaning up your room, I'm proud of you for that.  Your younger brothers were being a handful and I was completely in the wrong frame of mind to deal with it, that's my fault, not yours.

On another note, I've just this morning stumbled on a story thought, but I need to talk to you about it, I need your insight on the topic. I'll e-mail you tonight about it, unless we manage to get to talk about it before that.

Anyhow, I have to get to work here before I get fired.

Take care all of you,

Love  Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous