Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bnak

Hi everyone,

I just have to put this down before it drives me nuts.

I work in accounting, sort of.  and the word "bank" comes up quite often in my work, typing it and such.
Now, not being the best typist on the planet, I often manage to transpose letters, adn hte result is oftne irrelevant to the bulk of people.  But one particular transposition has been happening so often of late that the questions started up again.

the word?  Bank.  The transposition?  Bnak.....
The question..  What is a bnak?  it sounds like some kind of livestock animal.  I dunno, maybe now that I've shared this with you you can worry it over and it will leave me alone.

*sigh*  nope, still there.

guess I'm not that lucky.

until later, sorry for the divergence.

Andre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous