Friday, March 19, 2010

That dang cat

Hey everyone,

Iam trying to write a blog post on my phone, and so far it's working alright. Aside from some of the keys that I am used to using all the time are obviously missing, things like the end keys, home keys, stuff like that.

About the title, we have had an unexpected visitor tonight. Now, sometime last fall we had a vivit from a kitty, who moved in and became one of the family, so we went to start taking care of the kitty. But the he took off and didn't come back. His name was Sammie.

So, after the loss of our beloved Sammie, (the boys were crushed) we adopted a fluffy kitty named Zenn, who has nothing zen-like about him.

So, to make things interesting, Zen has been around since Christmas and I've even started liking him (for a cat) and last night, around 9 pm, the original Sammie shows up, looking for a warm place to sleep.

uh oh.....This could be a problem.

I guess it worked out all right for now, my wife and I agreed to put Sammie back outside and see if he went back to where he came from, and if he's still pestering us in a few days we'll have to take a picture and start knocking on peoples doors to find out where this cat comes from.

Anyhow, I'm supposed to be working here, so I"ll be back later, or not, maybe I'll die on the way home.
Barring something that drastic however, I'm off and I'll be back eventually.

Andre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous