Friday, March 26, 2010

Sinsurance

This was a typographical error I just made, but it caught my eye and being an odd minded Catholic, I wondered what would constitute Sin Insurance, or Sinsurance for short.

Confessions (formally called Reconciliation) is for past sins, "Please forgive me lord, I'll try to do better."
And I've read about Considerations on occasion, but I can't remember where or when, and then there's the bit where you get divine credit for such things as praying up the steps of some shrine or other, (again sorry, sitting at my desk no time to go look this stuff up, if I think of it later and the terrorists that run my life give me time I'll check into stuff later) but I don't think that either of those things qualify as Insurance against sinning either.

So, an insight, you can't get insurance against morally screwing up or becoming morally bankrupt or whatever, sinning in all it's glory, but there is always a recovery method for those who are truly repentant (at least until the day of reckoning anyhow, then it's all up and there's no other path but the one you're on).

Anyhow, speaking of sinning, I suppose I am supposed to be working.

g'day and God Bless.

Andre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous