Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How on earth am I going to manage this?

Oh my dearest wife.  *snarl*

As I start to marginally recover from being the stumbling wreck that is the result of your husband's almost complete emotional and physical breakdown, I show the merest signs of improvement, I'm not crying hourly anymore, and so on.  Please note that I am still not getting enough sleep, still "burning the candle at both ends" having to be the responsible one who gets up with the teenager to get him off to school, as well as the one who is strong enough to stay up until the little one's go to bed.  As well as being the default one who gets up with them each and every NIGHT!!,  I am only barely holding my own against the overwhelming and crushing despair that threatens to overtake my sanity on an hourly basis.  So apparently because I'm not having hourly breakdowns in front of you, you feel the obligation to resume treating me in the manner of old, accusations, no moderation, no compassion, no caring, only the blunt and hurtful selfish manner that you have become so proficient at.

*** Removed due to content and selfish whining, I think.  After re-reading it, I felt that there was no point in holding it up here for all to see.  Sorry.  ***


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous