Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Love Dare Day 0-3

so its not going to be as easy as I would like to do this.  if i could put the baby down then i would have a chance.  as it is,i'll have to quit ajd come ba,k to9 it when I am not so enjcumbered, until then.

So, here I sit, at work in the morning after I wrote those lines last night.  The boys were more work than I can possibly express here. they're both sick, they're both overtired from not sleeping right, and I am supposed to be taking care of them when I can't even keep up and sleep enough for myself.

Back to the main point.  I got this book out of the library, called "The Love Dare" by Stephen Kendrick.  It looks to be interesting.  It lays out a fourty day challenge, (hence the title line, I'm starting Saturday).

I need to get to work here, but I'll be back at lunch I hope, to add to this line of operation.  but then it'll be Day 0-2

until later, God Bless, Andre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous