Thursday, January 21, 2010

An interesting conflict.

Howdy all.  This post has little or nothing to do with the Love Dare, I'll post that one later on today.

The problem posed to me this morning is one of responsibility and obligation.  First, I'm on alright terms with my mother-in-law, as well as getting along quite well with my father-in-law.  The issue arises due to the fact than they have divorced and are separated (have been for decades now), and now the mother in law wants details on the father in law that shoudl I have access to, I cannot divulge.  Privacy issues, morality,  and all that stuff.

I'd like to do right by her, to help if I can, but even if I had access to the information she want's, I can't give it out to her.  She'd have to contact her ex husband directly for the information she want's.

So I'm stuck, can't help even though I want to.  I guess that's life.  Sometimes doing the right thing doesn't feel right at the time.  *sigh*  I guess I'll leave it alone.

Andre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous