Friday, January 29, 2010

The Love Dare- Missing in Action.

The truth is that despite all the good intentions, I seem to have let this one fall by the wayside, and it's killing me.  I'm frustrated, and I don't feel like my life is my own, or even partly my own anymore, I'm just overwhelmed and tired all of the time.  Work isn't supposed to be an escape, but lately it is just that.  I am simply too swamped with everything I have to do at home that there is no time left for anything else, unless I stay up way to dang late, like tonight.

I'll try to get a brief overview of the book tonight, and then I'll have to see if I'm still up to trying to make teh grade on this,  but at this point I really don't know if I am.

Until then, I'm out.

Andre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous