Monday, September 6, 2010

An Insight, Mid- Night

No, not midnight, not 12 am.

Midnight is a fine time to be awake, I often make that time before getting to go to sleep.  Right now it's more like four twenty in the morning.  I've been up since just before two, so mid-night.  The littlest one got up, not feeling well at all, so he's awake, thus because mommy is grumbling about having to get up at six to go to work, I get to stay up all night with this little one and then get up when the other one gets up at dawn.  *sigh*

I know life's not fair, but an equitable sharing of the misery might be nice.  When I have to work the next day she gets to sleep claiming that she has to be awake with them all day, and when she has to work she gets to claim that she needs her sleep because she has to be able to work, so either way I'm screwed.  Either I have to stay up with them because she needs rest to be able to deal with them, or I get to stay up all night because she needs rest so she can work the next day.

Which option involves me being allowed to sleep?

And while we're on the note of fair, what's this crap about she wants me to go hunting?  I can't even go to a meeting for two hours without her calling me to see when I'm going to be done and when I"ll be home, how the hell am I supposed to be able to take day or three and go hunting, where cellphones and such aren't permitted, and just running home can't be done.

Sorry, just had to let that last part out.  I'll go away now, hopefully the little one will be sleeping the next half hour and I can get back to sleep for the other two hours I'm going to be permitted this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous