Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One of -Those- days

Morning,

It's now 9:55am on a Tuesday.  I was up half of the night, overslept and arrived at work 18 minutes late.  First bad thing.  Since that point, I've had three calls from my wife, who is having a less than perfect day with the boys.  To hear her tell it, it's purgatory, and they were sent to torment her until she does something drastic or worse.

I guess the one whom I was up half the night with (the second half, where I am supposed to be sleeping), not the first half where I get to do the work I need to do...  *sigh*
Anyhow, he woke up with a drippy diaper, and when he took that off, he proceeded to urinate all over his bedroom floor.  As well, there is laundry to do, and now all the beds need stripped and washed as well.  I think I'm going to need some making soda to clean things up.  I'll call and see if mom has any to spare and maybe pick  it up on the way home...

So the older boy, not sure what he at last night, but he's got diarrhea this morning.  Guess what, he didn't *quite* make it to the toilet,  so much for potty training.

I am really really feeling like I am going to have to go home before the end of the day, I would dearly love to get a call from Her saying that she'll leave most of it so I can deal with it when I get home, or alternatively that she's managed to get it all under control and things are fine.

Maybe I'll call her mother and see if she can go over and help her out for the day...?  Wonder if that's a good idea?  Probably not, it'll get me in trouble as well.. Everything gets me in trouble...  Everything.

I'm frustrated, and if I don't vent somewhere, then next time when she calls I'm going to end up snarling back her.  And as the three year old says, "That's not good!"


I guess my problem is that she's always dumping her personal issues and needs on me, and until I deal with them I can't get anything personally required done.  (my needs are shelved, mostly permanently, until her needs, complaints, etc, are dealt with.)

I've gotta run. Gotta get to work.  Until later.  Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous