Monday, September 27, 2010

Stress, a revelation

I can affect the stress levels in my life.  *YAY*

Ok, for some of you, you have to know that this is a no-brainer kinda thing, of course a person can affect the stress levels in their own life...  Why wouldn't they be able to?

Well, here's some reasons why we can't...

1- the unconscious feeling of need.  You need to be connected, you need to be available, you need to be responsible, etc, etc.  Hands up, how many of you feel like this?

Here's a starter lesson:


On a more serious note however, Several things have come to me on how I am stressing out myself...  and what to do about them.  Because I am supposed to be working here however, I'll be back later to work the details of this out, and to reduce stress, I'm going to focus on work rather than screwing around doing this stuff.

Until Later
PDOC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous