Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh the Irony

First, I do have to mention something before I forget it in the dross of my mind.

Earlier this evening I was evicted from my own recliner by my two year old son, for the overriding reason that he "want's to sit all by himself" to watch Diego.

Now, having said that in this forum, it's not nearly as frustrating or as humorous as it was when it happened.  But besides that interesting opening, today has been one big random flunk of time.  I've spent far too much of today getting wrapped up in the endspace of the series Battlestar Galactica.  It's an odd series, you can check out the overview from here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_(2004_TV_series)
Don't you just love Wikipedia?

I'm honestly having a really hard time today in getting into the right frame of mind to write much of anything.  I think I am going to need to see the end of this series before I can really get anywhere.

And on that note, I'm going to stop playing with the thoughts of writing, and just let my mind go soft for the rest of tonight and tomorrow, then on Monday I'll get back to it.

Daniel Casey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous