Saturday, September 25, 2010

Where do I go from here?

Recovering from having one helluva head cold,

today was a good day, kinda.  One of the older fellows at church died, that sucks.  But I got a good deal accomplished in spite of my sickness.

There is now a moderate pile of wood in the driveway, unfortunately I have to split and pile it yet, but it's here at least.  (I'd put a picture of it her but it's dark and my camera don't do well in the dark, if I remember tomorrow I"ll post one)

Helped wife's grandparent's move, and made commitment to move last couple of things for them shortly, (next couple of days or so, but it'll be on a day when I'm already going to SA for Work...

Other than that, my beautiful and moderately pregnant wife is learning how to operate on Ubuntu, slowly, she's now playing a game she found, and actually likes.

I guess that means that smelly me has to go have a shower, and get to bed...  I'll get up in the morning and do the writing I wanted to do...  I hope.

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post it, please verify that it's what you really want to say. Unconsidered thoughtless snips are a waste of everybody's time. thanks. ANonymous